Tuesday 27 December 2016

Christmas 2016 Presents | The Body Shop, Pandora & Tigi Bedhead

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas! Christmas still isn't over yet though. I'm still relaxing, being cozy and watching films all day! I wanted to blog about a few of my favourite presents that I got this year, mainly beauty products because who doesn't love a good pamper day? My mum and dad bought us a box full of amazing The Body Shop products! I started using The Body Shop products recently and I absolutely love their products. I prefer The Body Shop products over Lush products because they don't upset my skin, are less expensive and just overall better than Lush in my opinion! I've got to say my favourite is the Hemp range! My skin has never ever ever felt this SOFT! My skin just feels like silk and I'm not even kidding! I've never tried Hemp before because I usually love fruity or sweet smelling stuff but Hemp smells really vintage which is weird as we all know Hemp and cannabis come from the same plant! I love the fact that The Body Shop use natural pure ingredients, the hippy in me loves being au naturale. The Argan Oil range is just perfect too. The scrub and body lotion are a treat to use! The Aloe skincare has made me feel 1000% better about my skin. My skin has broke into spots recently which makes me feel really low about myself. The Aloe really calms down my skin and makes me feel so much more confident about my skin. The overnight cream is just amazing! I wake up and my skin looks transformed! The Aloe range is perfect for sensitive skin. I am just obsessed with The Body Shop now! They make the most perfect products for a pamper day!
I cannot wait to use my new shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioning mask from Tigi Bedhead. Tigi is an amazing brand that I've been using on my locks for years now. The set I got is especially for coloured hair which is infused with sweet almond oil, coconut oil and keratin. Plus, it smells exactly like Toffee... mmm, yum!
Next up is my gorgeous Pandora ring from my Nan (thanks Nan!) I love this ring. It's so beautiful and looks like two rings in one! This is a tiara shaped inspired ring which is good for me as I like to think I'm a princess haha. I just think you can't go wrong with Pandora! The jewellery is just beautiful.

What did you guys get for Christmas this year?
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing

    Thanks a lot . Compliments of the Season.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great gifts! Also, love your nails!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fake nails are from Primark :) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely presents, I am obsessed with that glitter background. Love the ring, so pretty. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so glad you like the glitter background! It's actually just a jacket we have :) The ring really is special isnt it xxx

      Delete
  4. I've never tried the hemp products before either, but I may have to now!! It's so dry here in Colorado, that my skin definitely needs some help!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hemp products are definitely my favourite, my sensitive skin really like it haha :) It's a must have for dry skin types!

      Delete
  5. Lovely gifts! I love TBS Hemp products.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love the body shop products! That pandora ring is so pretty!
    -Cait xx

    www.passionatemindblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body Shop is my new favourite shop for lotions and potions! Pandora sells the best jewellery! x

      Delete
  7. I love having a nosey to see what people got for Christmas! I've recently been enjoying Body Shop products, you totally need to check out the Himalayan Mask, it's meant to be a dupe for Glamglow, my skin feels amazing!

    Also must comment on your background, oh so mermaid-y! LOVE.

    Lima
    Fashionicide | An oasis of colour, in a sea of nudes
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Ohhh thanks I will definitely try the mask out! Aww thanks hun :) x

      Delete
  8. People know they can always give me The Body Shop gifts because it's impossible to fail with this brand! Everything they have is amazing :)
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Body Shop hemp hand cream, it makes my hands sooo soft! I love the aloe range too although I've only tried the mask so far.
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig