Thursday 25 January 2018

Our Lotus Tattoos

Hey everyone, today's post is all about mine and Leah's most recent tattoos. 
We both wanted Lotus flowers because not only are they pretty to look at and feminine but they also have a very special meaning. Lotus flowers are symbolic of purity of the mind and body. While the roots are buried under the mud, it's flowers blossom on long stalks, floating above muddy waters.
This is my gorgeous lotus tattoo that is placed on the top of my spine. The design is mandala inspired with the dots and thin delicate feminine lines. The actual tattoo didn't take long at all to complete, probably just over half an hour and it didn't hurt much at all! I actually thought that the top of the spine would be so painful but it's been my least painful tattoo to date! I couldn't be happier with this tattoo as it's so  me and looks feminine. Also, having a tattoo at the top of my spine is inspiring me to buy more low back tops to show off my tattoo! - Leah
I couldn't be more excited to get this tattoo as I've always wanted a tattoo on my wrist that went to forearm. The minute I saw the design I couldn't be happier as it's a geometric lotus design that is also mandala inspired with the dots and lines. As this is quite a big tattoo I thought it would take a long time but it didn't at all, probably 40 or so minutes. Not gonna lie, it was painful! It was so worth the pain though because now I am left with a beautiful tattoo that I am in love with! What I love about mine and Leah's tattoo is that they both look like sisters as they're both similar but different. - Rachel

We couldn't be happier with our tattoos as they're exactly what we wanted! The tattoo shop we went to is called Northern Soul in Liverpool and we will definitely be going there again for our future tattoos!

Do you guys have any tattoos?
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thanks sweetie. Yeah, our artist is really talented!

      Delete
  2. First, You're so pretty.

    And also i love your TATTOO!

    Cheers,
    Alex
    Cutie Curly Hairstyle Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and cool tattoos!!

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: DENIM JACKET & SNEAKERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tattoos!Great pics:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look beautiful! My friend got a tattoo on the inside of her arm and she said it hurt really badly, which puts me off getting one there but it is such a nice place to get one!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really want a tattoo on the inside of my arm too! x

      Delete
  6. Pretty! I love the meaning behind them

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look amazing *-* I'd love to get a tattoo on my arm one day. Just not sure what to get, I'm kind of waiting for a meaningful something to appear ;-)
    I've only got ONE tattoo, which I got last year after spending almost a whole year - and one of the best years of my life - abroad in Manchester, UK. I got some coördinates, which may sound really cliché or something, but the tattoo means a lot to me! I was so nervous, as I had no idea how much it would hurt, but it was actually not that bad ;-) I had it done on my ankle, and it took about 3 minutes, PHEW!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning tattoos! Love how you guys got similar ones, like friendship tattoos but with your own individual spin! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the palet, has really rich colours. X

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2018/02/01/4-tips-to-feel-good-be-more-organised/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez
    Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ogudugu helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is greatogudugu@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on ( greatogudugu@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig