Friday 23 February 2018

Lush Rockstar Soap Review


Another lovely present I received for my 21st birthday! I really didn't expect this one. I've spent years going into Lush for a quick nose around, admittedly, their amazing and wacky bath bombs always stole the limelight! However, when I did look around their soaps years ago, this adorably cute little pink star shaped soap stuck out to me above the rest! You can imagine my surprise when Rachel got me this for my Birthday along with a few other Lush goodies.

First of all, this soap is called Rock star! I know, absolutely perfect for a metal head like me! even my soap is rock n roll influenced. I'm pretty sure not many rock stars smell this good though; this soap is so sweet smelling. The most perfect balance of Vanilla, not too overwhelming at all and makes my bathroom smell incredible after my showers!
With coconut oil and rapeseed oil, I'm pretty certain my skin hasn't felt softer! I'v been using this soap daily for almost three weeks now and it's hardly changed in size. I know the moment I run out of my cute, pink little rock star I will undoubtedly be buying another!

What's your favourite Lush product?
Leah, x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. It looks like a great product! (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like amazing product! Love this post!

    Mihaailo / mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! It is so cool that you received gifts that you wanted. I love the way Lush's bath products smell so I know the soap must smell amazing.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) Lush is an amazing shop! This soap is definitely my all time favourite! x

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I need to try this!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig