Saturday 27 May 2017

Boho in Distress.

What I'm Wearing:
TOP - BOOHOO
SHORTS - PRIMARK
BOOTS - RIVER ISLAND
SPARKLY BACKPACK - BOOHOO

It's been a really sad week to say the least. When I first heard of the terrorist attack in Manchester I was literally in shock and I think I've been in a state of complete shock all week. How can such a heinous and vicious attack be carried out in an arena of all places? Taking the lives of children and people that just wanted to enjoy music. It's broken my heart and I want to take a moment to pay my respects to all those affected by the attack. 

I wanted to do a blog post today because we had a lovely day out at the Albert Dock! Me, Rachel and our mum all took our lunch down to the pier head and snapped some photos. The weather has been so lovely! It's been so awesome being able to dig out some of my cute summer clothes. I absolutely adore this floaty white Bardot from Boohoo. It's giving me serious hippie vibes!


 I love nothing more than some distressed shorts. I usually stick to darker denim but recently I've been stepping out of my comfort zone and getting some classic blue denim shorts. These ones are from Primark and I love them to bits already. I think these shorts were only £10 so they're definitely worth getting in time for the warmer weather. 

I've been into grunge music since I was 13 (REST IN PEACE CHRIST CORNELL!!!) and one thing I always noticed was how the 90's rockers wore black scruffy boots with eveything! So, here I am, bringing 90's grunge into my style with these ultra cool boots that I've had for years from River Island. 
Hey, guys have you noticed I got all tanned up for these photos? I'm loving looking bronzed at the moment! 

What's your favourite Summer item this year? 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such a sad week, it's hard to articulate feelings on it but I completely agree with what you said.

    I love this outfit, especially the top!

    Amy - http://amyevans.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been so tragic what happened in Manchester and I don't think anyone will forget about it for a very, very long time.

      Thank you! The top is so summery, I love it! x x x

      Delete
  2. Love the top, so pretty!! It's been a sad week, what a terrible thing to happen.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it really is a pretty top and such a bargain too. xxx
      I completely agree, it was a terrible attack and just so shocking.

      Delete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig