Sunday 28 January 2018

You Are We

What I'm Wearing:
TOP - BAND MERCH
SHORTS - PRETTY LITTLE THING
BOOTS - PRIMARK

I've been loving blogging recently so here we are, with another post! My favourite posts to do are fashion ones. I have a lot of black clothes - a slight obsession I have, perhaps? And being a metal head musician, it's only natural I have many band tops in my collection, right? This one I'm wearing is my newest addition and already my favourite! Bought at a While She Sleeps gig, which was seriously mind blowing, fun and insane, I had to get a band top to keep as a memento from one of my favourite gigs.
While She Sleeps really do the most gorgeous, creative merch so I was a bit spoilt for choice.. but I obviously had the get the top with the dog on it! Albeit looking quite vicious, I love it! I love the use of the bright red writing along the sleeves, in Chinese I think? Regardless of the language, I adore how much thought has clearly gone into this top! While She Sleeps, stealing my heart all over again with their aesthetic both musically and fashion wise! 

These shorts are seriously the cutest shorts I have. They're so cute and I just love the added detail of the frills on the bottom on the hem. They're velvet too (my favourite!) and add a bit of cuteness to whatever outfit I chose to wear.

The boots are from Primark! I know, they're amazingly gorgeous and stylish! Not to mention affordable. It's lovely knowing you can get cheap but gorgeous fashion these days for us poorer folk :P Look at the buckles and zip details! Also, these boots are so comfortable to wear. I pop these on and instantly feel like a 90's grunge queen. 

Have you got any band tops?
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Love this look! Have you ever shopped at Dollskill - you would LOVE it :D xx

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mia! I haven't actually shopped at Dollskill but I'm definitely going to check it out now :D xx

      Delete
  2. Love this rock outfit!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: RED & PINK LOOK


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is soooo different from mine, but I appreciate it so much. I always say that I appreciate style in any capacity, becaue I appreciate style, in general! I appreciate the effort to create a look of your own and just own it!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Jessica! Thank you for such a lovely comment. It's always good to appreciate other styles and see the creativity behind it :) xx

      Delete
  4. The outfit looks great on you! Black is my "go to" color.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black is the best colour in the world, always :D xxx

      Delete
  5. I love the boots! So nice, I definitely need to check out Primark more.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find so many great things in Primark at the moment! x x

      Delete
  6. The days of me wearing band shirts are long gone. As are the days of me attending gigs, to be honest. Might be a coincidence?

    Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no, band tops are great to just throw on! I love going to gigs as well, I always go to them! x x x

      Delete
  7. That tee is perfect with those boots! So tough + cool!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such cool style. I love the pictures.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool!

    have a nice day!
    www.luchluchcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this cool look dear.
    so different!

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy you like my different style! Thank you Jane :) xx

      Delete
  11. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez
    Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig