Sunday 4 February 2018

Spider Girl

What I'm Wearing:
VELVET HOODIE - H&M
LEGGINGS - BOOHOO
BOOTS - MISSGUIDED

Hey everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of February! I'm so glad January is over as I was so so sick but now I'm feeling much better and just in time for my birthday on the 7th, yay! 

This outfit was just something I wanted to throw on as I'm still recovering from the flu. I also love outfits that look stylish but are so comfortable and easy to throw on. I always grab my velvet hoodie from H&M when I want to put something warm on. I absolutely love velvet, it's my favourite material in the whole entire world and I'd wear it every single day if I could. As an alternative gal, I wanted to add some 'weird' to my outfit so I wore my spider web leggings from the Boohoo Halloween collection because after all, everyday is Halloween to me! These leggings are really soft material and they're just so comfy to wear! I'm wearing my all time favourite boots too that I got for Christmas! They're suede and lace up all the way up past the knee which I love. I think I'll have these boots for ages because they're so well made plus I'm in love with them! This is one of my favourite outfits to just throw on for a casual day and to be warm and stylish too! 

Would you wear these spider web leggings?
Rachel. x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. These leggings look brilliant on you! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! I love your boots so much, but these leggings look gorgeous on you! *o*
    Have a great day! :)

    Valentine’s Day is coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the boots too! I think they look so cute with these leggings x

      Delete
  3. How fun are those boots?!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cool leggings and boots!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit:) nice shoes:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful light and photos! These leggings are so cool!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool rockin' outfit.
    Love the spider webs effect on the leggings

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really unique isn't it, I love the gothic feel of the outfit! x

      Delete
  8. My birthday is on the 7th too! But unlike you I am down with a bad cold right now, so I will most likely spend it in bed coughing. I hope you'll have a better time!

    Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw happy birthday to you for tomorrow! :) No, that's no fun! I've had a lot of flu this year too - nightmare! x

      Delete
  9. Ah, I'm sorry you ended up with the flu, girl. I hope you're feeling much better, you look great in these photos, I wouldn't have guessed you were recovering :) I love the velvet hoodie and those leggings are so cool! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun are these leggings?! Love 'em babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. The velvet hoodie seems so cozy and comfortable!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leggings! I love your style. Hope you're better now.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog because I was able to find this one :)

    Coco | The Beauty Milk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, that leggings looks so cool Rachel! You rock this outfit gurl!

    ReplyDelete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig